New CloudCraze Plugins Help Business Get to Market Faster, natively on Salesforce B2BCommerce Cloud
XCentium announces 20+ Plugins for CloudCraze, the new Salesforce B2B Commerce Cloud, to help businesses get to market faster.
The XCentium CloudCraze and Salesforce team announced today that they have created 20+ B2B eCommerce plugins to help clients get to market more efficiently – and in a more cost effective manner. CloudCraze delivers robust B2B commerce technology built natively on Salesforce. With CloudCraze, businesses are able to generate online revenue fast, easily scale for growth, and stay 100% connected with customers.
Given the highly modular architecture of CloudCraze, the XCentium team has identified and developed some of the most popular and useful plugins, designed to help our clients accelerate their time to market with the least investment possible. Most of these plugins are also available with XCentium’s new SMB offering called “Commerce in a Box”
Today, XCentium’s CloudCraze plugins includes a variety of options, with more CloudCraze B2B Commerce plugins in development. The components announced today include:
- Brick & Mortar Storefront
- Digital Storefront
- Authorize.Net Payment
- Paymetric Payment
- Braintree/ Paypal Payment
- CC Avalara
- CC CyberSource
- 1 Page Checkout
- Salesforce Process Builder for Marketing Automation (abandoned cart, etc.)
- Credit line application
- Contact Us – Integration with Salesforce case management
- Chat integration
- Request A Quote
- Custom Coupon for limited customers and limited redemptions
- Multiple Carts and Cart Selector (Buy on behalf of a customer)
- Dataloader.IO templates
- SAP Integration
- Financial Force Integration – quickly and easily integrate Salesforce ERP software with your B2B eCommerce portal.
- CPQ Integration
Come back soon to learn more about our new ideas...